JOB LISTING: N3 CONFERENCE EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
We are looking to hire a dedicated Executive Conference Producer to help produce one of Asia’s signature media conferences, bringing together 300+ journalists and media professionals across the region. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, passionate, and has media experience. If this is you, we can’t wait to hear from you! We also invite experienced event planners to apply.
Applications and bids are being accepted until midnight, December 2, 2017.
The Executive Conference Producer will be expected to be engaged and participate in N3 planning leading up to the conference in May. We have a great team of committed and passionate journalists and media professionals to work with you to put on this exciting conference.The Executive Conference Producer will:
- Work with AAJA-Asia board and N3 committees on strategic goals and objectives for the conference
- Evaluate and negotiate contracts with conference venue and supplier
- Work with board to develop and manage a cost-effective, sound conference budget
- Oversee all events and logistics for the conference
- Coordinate and work with Hong Kong University’s Journalism & Media Studies Centre on conference logistics
- Cultivate, train and coordinate volunteers on conference execution and logistics
- Design a marketing plan with goal of bringing in record attendees
- Implement a dynamic social media campaign for conference, AAJA-Asia and sponsors
- Serve as AAJA-Asia liaison to sponsors and partners
- Contribute to AAJA Asia’s how-to manual for subsequent conferences on best practices
Apply by sending cover letter, resume and your salary bid proposal for the project to email@example.com by midnight December 2, 2017.