AAJA-Asia is proud to announce N3Con 2022, the 12th edition of the New.Now.Next Media Conference from July 27- 30, 2022 in Singapore with a unique hybrid event featuring both online and in-person elements. For the first time, N3Con will also offer online sessions jointly with AAJA’s National Convention in Los Angeles.
Since the last N3Con in 2021, the Covid-19 pandemic has continued to rampage globally, taking millions more lives and inciting controversial responses in countries around the world. The US withdrew from Afghanistan, and Russia shocked the world by invading Ukraine. Populists and authoritarian regimes continue to thrive from massive disinformation.
N3Con 2022 aims to serve the professional needs of journalists throughout Asia, nurture a diverse community and create a safe, communal space for crucial conversations about covering a disrupted world.
N3Con 2022, AAJA-Asia’s first in-person conference in three years, will also resume with physical newsroom tours, workshops and networking events while striving to show attendees a wonderful time in the vibrant Lion City.
AAJA-Asia Members Get 50% Discount
If you are a current AAJA-Asia member, please check your inbox: you should have already received a discount code for registration.
- Early-birds tickets are available until June 25 from only $40 USD for student members and $70 USD for members (from $65 and $140 USD for non members)
- If you haven’t received a discount code, you may need to renew your membership: please log into your existing member account at www.aaja.org/login and then click JOIN/RENEW.
- To join AAJA as a member for the first time and enjoy all the AAJA membership benefits, create a new account at www.aaja.org/join.
- Then, please forward your membership sign up or renewal confirmation email to email@example.com. Within one business day, you’ll receive an email with a discount code to register for N3Con.
- For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Proudly Sponsored By: