Responsibilities of the Regional Editors:
- Coordinate section editors (Politics, Economy, Science, Sports, Culture, Travel, Lifestyle, Op-Art).
- Choose three articles/pieces of content to present to the ROOSTERGNN editorial board each week.
- Not more than one of these articles/pieces of content may be written by the editor him or herself. A
- regional editor can currently also serve as a section editor.
- Propose and recruit section editors.
- Propose and recruit new contributors.
- In the near future, editors will also be responsible for uploading content directly (knowledge of
- WordPress required), publish content, create new user profiles, format photos and add tags. The
- current version is ROOSTERGNN is edited and formatted in Madrid
Once selected, editors will receive an official ROOSTERGNN email account. Editors will be subject
to a one-month trial period and subject revisions. After six months, the name of the editor will
officially be added to the masthead.
A certificate of collaboration can be emitted at any point, both for editors as well as contributors. For
the latter, certificates will be emitted after having published three articles/pieces of content. Both
for editors and contributors, each published article/piece of content is deemed equivalent to three
hours of work.
- Ability to write, argue points of view and select content.
- Ability to organize and coordinate section editors and contributors.
- Passion for freedom of expression.
- Passion for technology and new media.
- Previous experience at other publications and/or media companies is desirable.
- Articles/content previously published on ROOSTERGNN will be taken into account.
- Ability to edit photos, multimedia content and WordPress skills are desirable
Send CV and clips to email@example.com, indicating the region and/or section of interest in
the subject of your email.