Cathay Pacific Airways is generously sponsoring the 2012 AAJA-JMSC Media Conference, and ONE lucky attendee will win TWO round-trip economy class tickets for regional Asia travel. Make sure you register for the conference now!
THE RULES: Conference attendees, including AAJA and JMSC members, can enter the raffle at HK$50 an entry. Attendees can enter as many times as they like, at HK$50 apiece. Entries will be taken at the Friday mixer at the FCC and at the registration table at the Saturday conference. The winner will be selected at random at the end of the conference.
Terms and conditions of Cathay Pacific complimentary tickets
1. Please make your reservation with Cathay Pacific at 2747 1888 and fax this note to 2560
1411 for ticket issue. Our staff will contact you within two working days.
2. The tickets are not redeemable for cash, non-transferable and non-re-routable and there
is no cash alternative.
3. The ticket must be issued and collected within one month from the date of the event, or be
forfeited. This original letter has to be presented for ticket issuance.
4. The tickets are valid for six months after the date of ticket issue.
5. The tickets are on a bookable basis under “E” class for ECONOMY, but are subject to
embargo periods (e.g. Christmas, New Year, Lunar New Year, Easter and Summer peak).
Cathay Pacific will not be held responsible if seats cannot be confirmed due to
unavailability of seats under that class.
6. The holder of the ticket is on a lower boarding priority than our normal fare paying
passengers. If the flight you are booked on becomes critically full, and/or other serious
disruptions occur, there is a possibility that you will not be accepted for the flight. In this
event you will not be entitled to denied boarding compensation. Our airport staff will
then include you on the booking list for the next available Cathay Pacific flight.
7. The winner and nominee must travel together.
8. The passenger should check-in at Hong Kong International Airport only and the ticket
will not be accepted by our in-town check-in counters.
9. The winner is liable for all taxes or security charges applicable to the tickets. The
payment need to be settled by either cash or company cheque.
10. The holder of the ticket cannot earn any form of Asia Miles or other frequent flyer
mileage and/or Marco Polo Club’s Club mileage/sector credits when using the sponsored
tickets. Upgrade of travel class by use of cash or bonus miles is not permitted.
Funds raised in this raffle will go toward helping the nonprofit Asian American Journalists Association organize workshops and programs, such as this annual conference, to help journalists.