You must be a professional journalist with at least four years of experience to apply for the program.
Applications are due by May 7, 2021 at 11:59 HKT/SGT. Please note that space is very limited.
Fill out the application here.
Please note you will be requested to attach the following documents to your application:
- A résumé or link to your LinkedIn profile
- A professional, color, high-resolution photo
- A letter of recommendation from a supervisor (OPTIONAL)
- A short 40-word biography
- A 250-word statement explaining what you hope to learn from this program and how it will help your career
- If you apply for the Google News Initiative’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Fellowship, please send an additional 150-word essay explaining which underrepresented community you belong to and how this professionally puts you at a disadvantage.
Contact Gilles Demptos at email@example.com with any questions.