SAM desk CEO and Co-founder James Neufeld is going to tell us how to search effectively on social networks.
What is SAM?
SAM is a social media search and collaborative curation tool for newsrooms which power these workflows for teams like Reuters, AP, Guardian, WSJ, FT through to local papers and broadcasters. The SAM platform helps journalists to find, qualify, verify, process and embed the best social media content around any story. James A. Neufeld is the founder of SAM, which he launched last summer.
We are going to learn about:
- How to search social networks and actually find good content.
- How to find content your competitors don’t have.
- How to add value when you’re all linking to the same social media content.
- How to be competitive and ethical when it comes to social media news-gathering.
- Verification tips: How 80% of UGC verification can be done in less than 30 seconds.
- Thoughts: Why would a reader/viewer turn to you for the news vs. just reading it on Twitter.
WHEN: Friday, May 15 6-8pm
WHERE: Bloomberg auditorium, Cheung Kong Centre, 2 Queens Road, Central, Hong Kong
RSVP: Please email email@example.com to RSVP.