The South China Morning Post in Hong Kong is looking for highly motivated subeditors to join our busy national, local and main news desk teams, and features/Young Post team, handling copy for their respective sections.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- High standard of copy editing and headline writing
- Experience on editing news for a daily newspaper, online portal or wire service
- Be a good communicator ready to work actively with reporters and editors
- Knowledge of web editing is desirable
- Page layout will be part of the job
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary by email to email@example.com.
Please mark “Private & Confidential” and quote reference.