With more than 1,600 members around the world, AAJA is a community of journalists, academics, entrepreneurs and students who are committed to advancing diversity in the news industry. An annual membership includes:
- Membership rate tickets and early access to AAJA networking events and workshops
- Membership rate registration to AAJA’s national convention and N3Con in Asia
- Access to career and fellowship opportunities via AAJA’s job board, private social media channels and Affinity Groups
- Early access to AAJA updates, scholarships and exclusive member opportunities via bi-monthly e-newsletter
- Entry fee waiver for AAJA’s national journalism awards contest
- Recognition on AAJA.org of special achievements or career moves
- Significant discounts on UPS, AP online stylebook, Poynter on-site courses, CUNY J+ workshops and courses, and other services
There are additional benefits for members who upgrade to Gold or Platinum membership. AAJA membership lasts for one year after your join date.
For more information, visit http://www.aaja.org/join.
Become a member
Ready to become a member of a lifelong community? We have a range of memberships based on your needs and career level, starting at $25 a year. Join us at aaja.org/join.