Greetings from AAJA-Asia
Here are the list of announcements made on the newsletter!
DATES: May 19-21, 2017 in Hong Kong
THEME: Social Disruption: Navigating the New Journalism
As news becomes the news, early bookings indicate an excellent turnout this year.
A. Lightning Talk : Learn From My Mistakes
This year, we invite our members to share lessons learned by submitting a mistake for our Lightning Talk. This quick series of talks is aimed at providing practical tips to conference participants. Successful submissions will be presented at the conference, whether or not you will be attending.
- Click here for more information about the Lightning Talks.
- Application deadline: Saturday, April 15 at 10pm Hong Kong time
B. N3 Travel Stipend and Complimentary Registration
Once again, AAJA-Asia is supporting active members to attend N3Con by granting 2 travel stipends to defray travel and accommodation costs. Successful applicants will also receive complimentary tickets to attend the conference.
- Click here for more information about the Travel Stipend.
- Application deadline: Sunday, April 30 at 10pm Hong Kong time
C. Save $$$ on your ticket price — book now
In order to qualify for the member rate, you will be asked for your private, non-transferrable, member ID during the registration process. If you have not received your Member ID, submit your request by reply to this email.
Register by April 15 for the best price.
- US$75 members | US$100 guests : Advance Booking (until April 15)
- US$100 members | US$150 guests : Regular Price (until April 30)
- US$150 members | US$200 guests : Late Booking (from May 1)